Shipping & Returns
SOUVLA BRAAI RETURN AND SHIPPING POLICY
Proudly made in the Republic of South Africa, Johannesburg. Our Superior brand is one of a kind along with the experience of Greek authentic way of cooking.
– There is a twelve (12) month warranty on the motor, this excludes any water damage or abuse. You will need to send (at your own cost) or bring your motor to us in order for us to evaluate and assess the condition of the motor. Should your motor have water damage or indications of abuse the company is not liable to replace or repair your motor.
– You may return any product within 7 days of purchase should it be unused, and the seal is intact.
– Exchanges may only take place within 7 days of purchase provided you are able to produce a copy of the invoice and proof of payment. Should you not be able to provide us with the necessary documentation exchange of any goods will not be fulfilled.
– Should the Souvla Braai or any accessories be returned complete within seven (7) days from purchase, a quality check will be performed to ensure that there is no damage before a refund is given. Should the product qualify for a refund the refund will be made and can take 2-3 working days to reflect in your bank account. A refund will under no circumstances be given if the Souvla Braai is not complete with all accessories originally supplied or if the additional accessories are not in the same condition as it was when purchased.
– Shipping will take place two (2) to five (5) days from date of order and payment.
– If the product is damaged whilst in transit, the company must be notified for the company to claim from the relevant courier company.
– The company will need proof i.e., photographs of the damaged packaging and product.
– Shipping costs for return shipping are at the cost of the customer.
– If a refund is given shipping costs will be deducted from the refund.